10 Important Personal Characteristics of Entrepreneurs

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: 10 Important Personal Characteristics of Entrepreneurs

Post by Bright_Kiddo on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:07 pm

For ME.............................
If you have this all you will be a GOOD PERSON because if you dont have this your life will be EASY
Bright_Kiddo
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright_Kiddo on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:12 pm

So ayun.......................(hindi ko na papahirapan ang aking sarili magtatagalog na ako)-Sabi ni Maam pwede TAGALOG
Para sa akin pag meron ka nyan lahat magiging matagumpay ka sa iyong buhay.Pag lahat ng katangian meron ka nyan parang mabilis mo magagwa ang mga ginagawa mo at hindi ka na mahihirapan pa.
Bright_Kiddo
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright_Kiddo on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:14 pm

GOAL-ORIENTED
Yes, I have many GOALS in my life and i want to achieve it alll
Bright_Kiddo
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:16 pm

"Why is listening a skill?"

Okay first things first,when we were still a child we are already listening to what our parents or people around us tell us some good manners.Listening is next to learning.Like what today,we are grade 9 students and listening is a critical skill we must have in order to learn new things.

I'mAllen
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:19 pm

"Are you a goal-oriented person?"

YES,I am a goal-oriented person.Example is my goals for now is to study hard for higher grades and improve my talents such as drawing and editing.Having a goal helps us discover more about us and what we wanted in our lives.

I'mAllen
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uvero jerico on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:18 am

i must say that this article contains a lot of information on how an entrepreneur contains such characteristics that enables them to have a good smooth and wonderful bussiness plan and life.

uvero jerico
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uvero jerico on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:19 am

i must say that this article contains a lot of information on how an entrepreneur contains such characteristics that enables them to have a good smooth and wonderful bussiness plan and life.

uvero jerico
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:46 pm

Explain it briefly:
“The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” –Nolan Bushnell..

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://phil413.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Jacob on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:04 pm

We can create ideas, but it's not assurance that we are going to be effective or productive with just creating one. We should execute it so that it will benefit us and those who are in need of such ideas. Notions remain notions unless applied in our lives. It is also same as schooling without having education.
Thomas Jacob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rhcasison on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm

If you have a dream you need to act, do the ways to achieve your dreams and you may do it now. Act now make the ways to achieve your ideas because time is gold and don`t stop when you`re tired stop when you are done.

rhcasison
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uvero jerico on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:42 pm

That statement is really a amazing one because it says it all that in order to have a good future is to dream but DREAM was never be enough because its always in our thoughts.Now all we have to do is not just dream but make some actions to attain such a beautiful future ahead . Tunay nga ang kasabihang hindi masarap ang lasa ng isang putahe kung ito ay kulang sa sangkap. Ganon rin sa tagumpay hindi ka aangat sa pangarap lang kailangan mo ng aksyon motibasyon upang malasap ang tunay na tagumpya

uvero jerico
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uvero jerico on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:49 pm

Para saakin ang artikulo ay isang listahan ng mga sangkap na kung saan ito ang dapat upang makuha ang tamang timpla ng tunay na tagumpay ng isang entrepreneur. Lagi natin pakatatandaan na ang karakter ng isang negosyante ay importante dahil dito mo makikita kung siya ba ay may credebilidad at responsibilidad na negosyante na kayang humarap sa tunay na agos ng buhay

uvero jerico
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

By:Mikol Mahilum

Post by PepeDGreat on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:47 pm

By what we do we must assess ouselves in the hardships in life and we must gather the lessons we learned from it and Live within it so that wr can move on and have a steady foundation in your business field

PepeDGreat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Rivera on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Admin wrote:“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” In this quotation by Mark Twain, what do you think the important(s) of PEC's? -ADMIN

PECs are important because it helps you face different challenges within your business and helps you take the initiative to perform a task. It makes you do things that will help you success. PECs helps you do things in order to reach something farther, you haven't reached before.

Joshua Rivera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Micheal M. Daganio on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:06 pm

I think having these characteristics might help you throughout your business, you know, even if you have these the chances of being bankrupted is still high, it's reality.

John Micheal M. Daganio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:14 pm

We need these attributes to start our entrepreneur life with a big strike. Because following these steps helps us to beat our competitors.

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John Micheal M. Daganio on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:16 pm

Admin wrote:“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” In this quotation by Mark Twain, what do you think the important(s) of PEC's? -ADMIN

Do everything and you'll be happy with your life. A life without trouble is boring.

John Micheal M. Daganio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:18 pm

What if you are not good at communicating with different people?

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:19 pm

What if you set your goal but the outcome is different?

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:20 pm

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” In this quotation by Mark Twain, what do you think the important(s) of PEC's? -ADMIN

The importance of PECS is that with the help of it you can do all the things that you want on your business. It serves as a checklist. If you possess all of that, i'm sure that you will be a good and successful entrepreneur someday.

adicuasay
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:21 pm

What if you are not good at communicating with different people?

Start and practice yourself while you are young and enhance your skill at communicating and don't give up.

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff23 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:25 pm

rhcasison wrote:"The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer" Is this statement is true or false? Explain your answer.

For me, this statement is true, because even though goals start with dreams, a true entrepreneur will do everything he can to be able to make that dream into reality.

Jeff23
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmundo on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Thomas Jacob wrote:Honestly, I'm so annoyed with memorizing those things that are also written on our ICT Module.  It tends to repeat again and again, without us practicing it.  Are there anything we can consider to become a successful entrepreneur aside from the things written above.  I'm willing to accept answers and give my own insights too.  Thanks and GOD BLESS.

Try not to memorize it, but try to read it with understanding. Maybe that will help, instead of memorizing. By understanding it, you can at least help yourself practice without you knowing it.

Edmundo
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:27 pm

What if you set your goal but the outcome is different?

May be the outcome is different but you will still have the goal you wanted just follow it because giving up is not an option. And don't let yourself down. Just strive harder.

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Important personal characteristics of Entrepeneurs

Post by kim_samsung123 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:29 pm

That being said, being a entrepeneur is a no joke and there are different personalities and characteristics needed to keep the practice of being a successful entrepeneur. Wether it is a small or large business, this characteristics are what makes a successful entrepeneur successful in their field of business.

kim_samsung123
MASTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next