List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by John Benjamin Far on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:41 pm

What lifestyle does a successful entrepreneur has?

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by kim_samsung123 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Limbaga~ wrote:@Admin Can we say an entrepreneur is success only if he/she got fame and money?

For me, it's more of a yes and no. The reason of being no is because you do not need too much fame and money to show that you are really successful in your business. For me, the definition of success is how far you have gone and what were the sacrifices made during those time, along with making good friends and business along the way. The next reason for being yes is, yeah, fame and money sometimes seen by other people thinks this is the measure to success, but in the end, it all depends on your point of view and opinions.

kim_samsung123
MASTER

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by John Benjamin Far on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:48 pm

Who among these entrepreneurs do you admired most? Why?

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Edmundo on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Admin wrote:-What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?
a simple question by ADMIN Razz

Richness is subjective, and so does being successful. Richness differs in every other person's viewpoint. Since we're talking about entrepreneurship, as a student, I don't know yet what is the secret to becoming rich and successful but I do know why I want to become rich. I want to become rich to be able to help those in need, and suffice my own needs.

Edmundo
MASTER

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by kim_samsung123 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 pm

John Benjamin Far wrote:What lifestyle does a successful entrepreneur has?

As of the moment, all successful entrepeneurs have a busy lifestyle compared to non-successful one's. The reason because since they are successful, they need to step up their game and work harder to entertain their customers because customers expect more from them. But, successful entrepeneurs means that you are organized too even though you have all this work coming to you, because a real successful entrepeneur has all this trait in being hardworking to organized, because that is what a successful entrepeneur means.

kim_samsung123
MASTER

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by John Benjamin Far on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Limbaga~ wrote:@Admin Can we say an entrepreneur is success only if he/she got fame and money?

For me, it is No. Because success means that we achieved our goal. And the goal of an entrepreneur is to reach his dream. and that is their true meaning of success.

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Bright_Kiddo on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 pm

John Benjamin Far wrote:Who among these entrepreneurs do you admired most? Why?
For Me Henry Sy because he is so so so Hard Working Person
avatar
Bright_Kiddo
MASTER

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Edmundo on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:53 pm

It looks like these entrepreneurs intentions weren't to become just rich, but also provide services the can be helpful to our every day lives.

Edmundo
MASTER

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Bright_Kiddo on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:54 pm

@John Benjamin Far How about you WHO AND WHY?
avatar
Bright_Kiddo
MASTER

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Edmundo on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:56 pm

Admin wrote:Question by Admin:
    What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?

Entrepreneurs work for their own good, and at the same time provides services for others. Those who work for someone else, maybe through voluntary services, provides help for people in need.

Edmundo
MASTER

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Edmundo on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:59 pm

Limbaga~ wrote:@Admin Can we say an entrepreneur is success only if he/she got fame and money?

We can say that those are only steps into becoming a successful entrepreneur, because our mindsets are different and so is our view of success.

Edmundo
MASTER

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by kim_samsung123 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Admin wrote:-What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?
a simple question by ADMIN Razz


I have no experience whatsoever in knowing the secret to being rich and successful, but one thing I am certain of in becoming rich and successful is that you need to have good virtues, even when you are in top, be humble and show respect to others.

kim_samsung123
MASTER

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by John Benjamin Far on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:04 pm

Bright_Kiddo wrote:@John Benjamin Far How about you WHO AND WHY?

For me, it's also Henry Sy, because he is the only Filipino entrepreneur that I knew and he is a hardworking guy.

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by mooooonnnnn on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:06 pm

These entrpreneurs are successful because they where the first to harvest what they have already planted

mooooonnnnn
MASTER

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Jr Despi on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:07 pm

Here are 10 tips to become successful:
1. Stop procrastinating. Avoiding the unpleasant parts of work doesn’t make them go away. Break the seemingly unmanageable into manageable chunks, then sprinkle those less-enjoyable aspects of a task into that other stuff that you really like. Building up a huge hunk of the bad stuff to deal with all at once, after you’ve completed the enjoyable stuff, is just going to leave a sour taste in your mouth at the end of a project

2.Beat negativity. Understand that the road to success will not be unending, continual joy. There will be difficulties, setbacks, and moments where you question your commitment. These will occur whether you’re on the right path or the wrong path, so understand that while it might be hard sometimes, you’ll need to make an effort to re-establish and embrace that positivity you felt at the outset of your endeavor.


3. Don’t define yourself by others’ success. You’ll lose sight of your own goals and merits, and it can promote feelings of bitterness, jealousy, and inferiority. Competition is healthy, but focusing too much on others can lead you to internalize unhealthy attitudes.


4. Embrace failure. Failure always illuminates a truth about the methods you used, or the particular goals you pursued; interpret failure not as a badge of shame, but as a call for self-reflection. Sometimes it’s only through facing the insurmountable, failing, and then struggling to pull ourselves back together that we develop the tenacity we’ll need to succeed.

5. Focus on survival. The most important goal when beginning a new business, job, or craft is simply to survive.

Being successful–for me – is all about achieving your passion and helping other. I'm fine with not being so rich as long as I can sustain myself while doing what I love.

Jr Despi
NEWBIE

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by mooooonnnnn on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:07 pm

These entrepreneurs are not only for the money but also for the service they serve to us consumers

mooooonnnnn
MASTER

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by kim_samsung123 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:07 pm

rhcasison wrote:Why the value of a person/costumer is more important than anything else?

No matter how successful or rich you are in the charts, having good virtues is still important. Showing respect and value for another person and showing them that you care is important, especially in the field of business. In the field of business, this help to make better bonds between transactions, and give trust between and among people.In giving value to customer, it shows that you care about in what they want and thus making more sales.

kim_samsung123
MASTER

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by mooooonnnnn on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:08 pm

These entrepreneurs have creative minds to make these creative innovation that we use today

mooooonnnnn
MASTER

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by John Benjamin Far on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:11 pm

If you were to choose, what do you want to be, an entrepreneur or an employee?

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Posts : 21
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by kim_samsung123 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Admin wrote:Question by Admin:
    What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?

Entrepreneurs enterprise their own made products. They discover new products and determine what customers need most so that they could adapt through the trends in the society. Workers who work for someone else in the other hand would just work below a person. For example, a entrepreneur made a new product, after it's got a little fame, this entrepreneur saved up to hire workers which was you, so you would work just under the entrepreneur.

kim_samsung123
MASTER

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Edmundo on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:14 pm

I noticed that more, I think, have Chinese blood and it made me think that Chinese may be really hardworkers and determined on what they are doing.

Edmundo
MASTER

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by kim_samsung123 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:18 pm

John Benjamin Far wrote:If you were to choose, what do you want to be, an entrepreneur or an employee?

If chances were presented, I'd rather be the entrepreneur.

kim_samsung123
MASTER

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by kim_samsung123 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:21 pm

John Benjamin Far wrote:Who among these entrepreneurs do you admired most? Why?


I would say Soccoro Ramos, along with other entrepreneurs, she worked hard through rough times in her life and so that's what makes her a successful entrepreneur.

kim_samsung123
MASTER

Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Edmundo on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:21 pm

John Benjamin Far wrote:If you were to choose, what do you want to be, an entrepreneur or an employee?

I'd want to be an entrepreneur, because an entrepreneur is self-employed.

Edmundo
MASTER

Posts : 20
Join date : 2017-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by adicuasay on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:22 pm

If you were to choose, what do you want to be, an entrepreneur or an employee?

I would like to be an entrepreneur.

adicuasay
MASTER

Posts : 30
Join date : 2017-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum